Head of Planning - Global Network Agency - London
Would you like to work with a global network agency based in London? If so please read on to find out more about this exciting new role
DNA Recruit are working with a leading global network agency in London who work with innovation products across the globe. They offer outstanding opportunities to create content, work in digital channels, build e-commerce platforms and build data capabilities. With the advent of new products and categories there is no better time to join this organisation
The Head of Planning will be responsible for co-ordinating the output of creative agencies within their network. Your main responsibilities will be to steer the end to end deployment of global omni-channel campaigns that have the potential to transform the future of the innovation product. Other responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the output of the agency's creative, digital and activation agencies and ensuring alignment to the strategic and commercial objective of their client
- Build a deep understanding of the innovation products and translate them into executional initiatives
- Steer and oversee omni-channel creative and strategic output to ensure alignment to the innovation brand and product strategy
- Interpret, consolidate and disseminate feedback throughout the creative development phase to ensure all agency partners are aligned on client expectations
- Share best practice to fast-track learning and upskill agency partners on the latest brand, product and competitor thinking
- Partner with agency business leads to define deliverables and client expectations in order to streamline thinking and reduce duplication between agencies
- Oversee end to end delivery of campaigns to ensure flawless execution and meet deadlines
Is it you?
The Head of Planning must be a seasoned client service agency professional with proven track record in working with multiple agency partners. You must have an ability to translate strategy and think into execution, an intelligent and creative approach to problem-solving, and the ability to simplify complexity in an ever-changing client context and category.
You have gravitas and the ability to read, inspire and hold the room and with the ability to persuasively articulate a point of view whilst remaining open-minded to the opinions of others. You are unfazed by change or roadblocks and strive for excellent rather than perfection.
So if you bring grit, determination and resilience to the table then don't hesitate and get in touch with us today by clicking the link and sending your CV. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Salary: £150K plus bonus and benefits.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter