Planning Director - Loyalty Marketing £60,000 package, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West and they currently need a strategic Planning Director to join their team. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
Required skills and experience:
- Has experience of managing a team of agency planners
- Worked in customer engagement, including CRM or Loyalty, for at least 5 years.
- Can lead strategy development, at board level, on at least two clients, working closely with others to develop award winning engagement programmes.
- Has B2C experience on major UK or international brands
- Has led the strategy development for new business pitches
- Can produce inspiring creative briefs
- Has a specialism in Content, Brand or Social media strategy
- Experience of interpreting research data to pull out findings
- Can produce compelling conclusions and recommendations from research
- Define and scope research projects and oversee junior team members in the preparation of the source material
- Has experience of using standard and proprietary strategy models
- Experience using TGI and other insight tools
- Can produce customer journey maps showing the engagement opportunities for clients
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional project management skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!