Senior Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Agency Sales Executive to come and join our recruitment sales division.
This is an exciting role building long lasting relationships with advertising agencies in the UK. Your ultimate goal will be to drive and increase the volume of recruitment advertising agency revenue across our jobsites and new employer branding platform - www.wonderfulworkplaces.co.uk.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will work across all eight recruitment titles within Haymarket Business Media – Campaign Jobs, PR Week Jobs, Event Job Search, Third Sector Jobs, Planning Jobs, Horticulture Jobs, ENDs and GP Jobs.
We'd like you to tell us about your experience
We understand that a CV and application form can only tell us so much about you. Therefore, we'd like you to answer the following questions in your covering letter:
- We're looking for somebody with demonstrable sales experience within the recruitment sector. Tell us about the best recruitment sales deal you've ever done.
- We're also looking for somebody who has experience working with media buying agencies (recruitment or b2b media). Tell us about one of your existing agency relationships. How have you nurtured it?
- Finally, you'll be expected to deal with clients from different sectors. Tell us about two sales that you've made in two different industries. What were the similarities and differences about the sales process in the two sectors?
Why work with Haymarket Media Group?
We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We have an open and inclusive culture, proven career progression (just ask all our senior execs with 10+ years at the company) and an uncapped commission scheme.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Don't just take our word for it. Our COO, head of sales, sales director and business development director have all progressed their careers from sales to management to leadership during their careers at Haymarket. Don't tell them we told you but they have a combined 43 years experience at Haymarket!
You will have access to our uncapped commission scheme from day one, so the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Apply today, join us and come see for yourself how Haymarket’s recruitment division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work