PR and Content Manager
We are proud to be partnering with a leading services provider who continues to go from strength to strength with accelerated growth plans unfolding.
Testimony to the ambition of this organisation is the creation of this brand new role to help ensure their brand continues to be at the forefront of the marketplace.
This is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. Operating under a 'People First' model their culture is at the heart of everything they do.
What you can expect…
- Developing and implementing a PR strategy that aligns with the ambitious 3 year growth plans of the organisation.
- Being the 'go to' person in the organisation for all PR related activities. Including both corporate and divisional level comms.
- Championing PR across the various divisions, getting under the skin of the uniqueness of each section.
- Delivering a variety of work including press releases, campaign materials, newsletters and blogs.
What you will need…
- Experience in devising, developing and delivering a PR strategy for an organisation operating across traditional and digital PR.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Building relationships with a variety of key stakeholders will be critical in the success of this role.
- Strong experiences in developing relationships with external media/journalist partners.
- The ability to deliver both tactical and strategic work across the various divisions.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.