Account Manager / Project Manager - Integrated B2B Marketing Agency - London £38,000 + Bens
Used to juggling projects and running several campagins at once? make friends easily? This one could be for you!
We're recruiting for a genuinely integrated marketing agency in Central London. They are keen to add an expereinced Account Manager to their team of 30. You'll have the opportunity to work on a varied mix of projects from large content programmes and digital experiences, to events, campaigns and experiential.
- An experienced account manager - Adept at running projects large and small across the full integrated mix with exceptional efficiency
- A client handling specialist - You can develop, nurture and grow key existing accounts and relationships
- Creatively minded - Able to contribute ideas both internally and to your clients
- Collaborative - You're a team player not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to whatever needs doing within different areas of the business.
- A relationship builder - Articulate and able to quickly get to the bottom of a client's needs.
- Commerical - You will need to be able to run the budgest for your own projects
- Savvy! - Someone that can see the bigger picture and spot opportinites within existing accounts
- Exposure to Technology/telcos Construction or transport
- Content marketing
- Campaign management
What's in it for you?
This agency look after their staff and care about their career development. They offer a competitive basic (£34 - £38K), a performance related bonus , pension and 25 days holiday. But what really sets them apart from the rest is the career devlopment programme that they tailor to help each member of the team reach their full potentially - this is unique and really helps ensure morale is high at all times. It's a fun, sociable place to work and people stay.