Interim Social Media & Web Content Officer
My client who is one of the top 5 employers in Coventry requires an immediately available Interim Social Media & Web Content Officer for 6 months to provide support whilst they complete a web migration project.
Reporting into the Head of Digital this Interim Social Media & Web Content Officer role will deliver comprehensive web content and social media for the businesses website. You will lead the development of existing and new digital content and collect, edit, evaluate and refresh dynamic digital content on social media and company websites.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating and editing webpages in a variety of CMS and be comfortable taking on web-based projects that involve meeting and working with stakeholders from around the business. Working to tight deadlines for clients who have quick turnaround times is imperative as is some experience of working with HTML and CSS code. You may also get involved in providing social media and digital content support for events.
The successful candidate for this Interim Social Media & Web Content Officer role will be ideally:
- Educated to a graduate level, ideally with a marketing/ communications/business or English-focused qualification.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining websites, social media and/or online platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- A good team player and able to fit in and work at all levels.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Facebook, Twitter and other enterprise technologies/online and social media platforms.
If this Interim Social Media & Web Content Officer role sounds of interest and you are available immediately and live in one of the following locations then please let me know: Rugby, Leicester, Nuneaton, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Hinckley, Northampton, Birmingham