Full Stack Web Developer
Based in either London or Marlow, my client is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer, with real passion for learning and extending themselves.
Michael Page have teamed up with a specialist health care group that are market leaders in their field. They are a collaborative team looking for an energetic individual to join them.
The key responsibilities for the Full Stack Web Developer are:
- Help scope and define the functionality, including identifying areas where the project could benefit from additional features
- Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure good user experiences
- Follow development processes and style guides, and help refine these as the team grows
- Identify snippets of code or technology concepts, both internally and externally, that can be re-used or adapted in other projects
- Contribute quality code for the project, including via peer review of others
The successful Full Stack Web Developer will have a 'can- do' attitude open to collaborative projects and proven working experience. Ideally you will have come from an agency background and use to working on a variety of projects.
You will have experience in:
- PHP or one of the main open source web frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Django, etc)
- Have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tools
On offer for the London or Marlow based Full Stack Web Developer is a competitive salary and amazing benefits package, including 29 days holiday.