Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager - Generous salary + car or car allowance, bonus and benefits - Oxford
This growing global company are looking for a talented Digital Content Manager to join their team based in Oxfordshire.
Reporting directly to the UK MD, this is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Digital Content Manager to develop, author and own the content for a new international website and digital presence globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Alongside the UK MD, develop and implement the content strategy to achieve improved user engagement across a new website and social channels in line with business objectives
- Research the market and understand the competitive landscape for the global business
- Recondition multiple existing websites into 1 corporate website; working closely with in house teams for the creation of a new website
- Develop, author and own the content for a new international website
- Develop and manage the organisations global social media presence
- Develop and author white papers, articles etc to share with the market and existing customers, tailored for key product divisions, in order to win new business
This role requires the successful candidate to liaise with multiple senior stakeholders globally and so you must have excellent communication skills and will ideally have experience within a similar role. Creative writing capabilities are key as is the ability to work independently and autonomously.
In return you will join an organisation that inspire efficiency, flexibility and outstanding customer service offering this individual substantial long term career progression and the opportunity to really own and drive their role.
Please apply or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.