Operations Director - award winning marcoms agency
6 days left
Our client is a very ambitious B2B integrated marketing agency that uses informed insights to create revenue generating strategies and results for their clients. Their blue chip client base stretches over multiple sectors and over the years have won numerous awards for not only campaign success but also creativity.
With a pedigree of over thirty years of trading, this agency is now seeking an Operations Director who has a solid track record in running a B2B marketing agency or generalist marketing agency, to come on board and take over the helm to day to day internal management.
As this position as Operations Director has more of an internal focused role, if has been created to free up the Managing Director to focus on the agencies external growth plans as well as continue to manage and develop senior client relationships.
The Operations Director role is a complimentary counterpart to the Managing Director and very much a leadership role, helping to align the operational, client relationship and cultural success of the agency as well as implement the cultural pillars of this thriving agency. The Operations Director is the person who gets things done and empowers others to perform at their best.
As an Operations Director you will cover the following activities:
- Commercial and budgetary responsibility
- Cultivate the senior management team and build internal relationships
- Oversee and manage the entire agency operation of approximately 60 staff
- Shift culture
- Operational success
- Create and implement and agency development strategy
- Review and develop current agency structure
- Oversee all HR and hiring requirements
Key skills required are as follows:
- A solid understanding of the through the line B2B industry would be beneficial
- An understanding of what clients want from their agency and have the ability to help deliver it
- The ability to help run and manage an effective, successful and culturally aligned marketing agency
- Good relationship builder with the ability to operate at a senior and strategic level with key clients and help resolve issues smoothly and effectively.
- Gravitas and charm. Have presence in a room, ability to earn respect and influence people.
- Durable, stamina, high energy, drive and pro-activeness. Ability to do what it needs to “just get stuff done” over any obstacles.
- Good people manager with an ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and build commitment.
- Confident self-starter.
In return for your expertise as an Operations Director and market excellence our client offers a very generous package depending on experience consisting of a basic ranging between £50-75k plus benefits.
Our client would also consider Operation Managers who are looking to step up to Director level.
If you think you’re the Operations Director that we are searching for then get in touch with me, Jacqui Cowperthwaite by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV.
Apply for Operations Director - award winning marcoms agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly