Content and Outreach Specialist
Content and Outreach Specialist - Manchester
Our client has been operating for over 20 years, carving a niche in the financial services market to offer it's customer a unique product that caters to a variety of needs.
Working as part of a well established organic search team, this is an excellent opportunity to take ownership over the outreach strategy for this exciting, forward thinking organisation.
Here's what you can expect to be getting up to…
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to deliver a well thought out, succinct organic strategy.
- Using media relations/partnerships to facilitate a successful outreach strategy, ensuring the brand has a strong voice in the marketplace.
- Cutting across all of the various brands you can expect to be devising specific content and outreach strategies per division.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to achieve a joined up online approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing organisation, working under an excellent SEO Manager. To be a success in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in establishing strong relationships with journalist, influencers, bloggers and alike that can then translate into positive SEO results.
- Strong skills across a variety of content channels including social media.
- A journalistic background would be preferable but those from an English/Linguistics background would also be very much considered.
- Strong communication and written skills to deliver on a clear organic search strategy.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.