Senior Strategist - Digital Agency - London
A digital agency based in London is looking for a Senior Strategist with a minimum of 4 year's experience to join this growing business
This independent agency prides themselves on delivering exceptional creative thinking to their enviable client base. Although fiercely independent and creatively lead the digital agency punch well above their weight and work with some incredible brands.
The agency has had a very successful couple of years, having won a number of awards and accolades along with a number of new business wins - and are looking to harness their success through the hire of this Senior Strategist.
As a Social Media Strategist you will form an integral part of the core strategy team, delivering and supporting on their flagship accounts, in addition to working across a range of ongoing social media campaigns. You'll also get involved in new business, ensuring POV on social is one that cannot and will not be challenged.
Reporting into a Head of Strategy and be guided on how to shape social media strategies for some iconic international brands this is a major route into a career within this agency and can lead to senior roles as the agency expands, further developing their social media offering.
Working as the central social lead for one of our flagship clients, you will provide:
- Ongoing monthly media management - allocating spend and optimising content as and where appropriate
- Monthly reporting and insights based on previous months activity experience of Sprout Social / Salesforce Social is desirable
- Dashboard management and data interrogation to inform client learnings
- Ability to think at a strategic level for channel consideration and how they work together for brands
- Write tight briefs that are distilled into a single-minded thought
- Proactively review content and ability to propose ways to improve or optimise
- Manage content calendars ensuring owned content is scheduled, posted and optimised
- Client-facing experience being able to offer solutions and proposals to optimisation with minimal hand-holding
- Identifying opportunities and challenges early and flagging to the relevant parties for resolution
Is it you?
You must be able to demonstrate that you share enthusiastic, proactive approach to developing relationships and understanding their client's business needs. Knowledge and proven experience running ongoing social content, media and also amplification social campaigns is key. You will need to be able to understand and run how to make content move across social media networks channels as well as be on top of the latest digital marketing trends and potential formats to drive meeting their clients objectives and get the most out of their content and creative ideas. You will need to continue the drive efficiency in the team and add value to ways of working. You will also be in client calls and meetings, and you will therefore need to be confident and personable representing the agency at all times. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
Salary: £45K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply and send Natasha your CV, and she can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter