Senior Account Executive, Media Agency -Social Media Platform
International Senior Account Executive- Media Agency - World leading Social Media Platform
Up to £30,000
One of London's leading global media agency's is looking to bring on an ambitious Senior Account Executives to join the one team that everyone across the Network wants to be a part of. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the team that is responsible for the growth of the client's global initiatives. This client, arguably the largest and most talked about social media site to date, is the Agency's fastest growing client account.
The Client, a global social platform that reaches every corner of the globe, recognises that continuity across international territories is key to their strategic marketing goals and this is where you and the team come in. As the Senior Account Executive, you will be comfortable with managing numerous global relationships between partnered creative agencies, internal teams and most importantly establish and sustain the relationship with the client. Your day-to-day deliverables will be to the highest of standards and will contribute to the long-term plans of the client and their local/global aspirations across EMEA. Responsibilities span equally across Client Leadership and Account Management with a focus on thought-leadership/best practice, network support, rolling out product strategies and managing their implementation, investment and competitive reporting and analysis, dashboard development and management. Now don't worry, you won't be left alone to achieve this, you will report directly into some of the greatest minds across the team and have the support of Executives and Interns.
As the Senior Account Executive, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit, bursting with energy and a burning passion for the media industry. You will be someone who strives to improve constantly and never accept the status quo. Have the ability to communicate to all levels of people and understand the complexities of supporting and managing a global account where relationships are handled across numerous territories and time zones across APAC and Europe. Most importantly you will be a highly efficient and organised individual who appreciates that no two days will ever be the same and having the experience and confidence to find actionable solutions to situations that will and do arise daily when managing such a prestigious and account.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Project/Team/Client Management across various countries.
- Support on taking global projects from briefing stage to post-campaign analysis.
- Media Planning and Buying with a global outlook.
- Co-ordinate numerous markets and provide guidance to the relevant teams in each location.
- Manage Stakeholder expectations and enforce continuity across everything you and your team do in light of the client's strategy and goals.
Key Skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise deliverables with your team, client and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
- Strong analytic, written, presentation and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, interrupt and apply consumer insight to strategic thinking and campaign implementation.
- Proven experience and ability to manage mid to senior level clients
- Experience of supporting, developing and managing junior members in a team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience within a Media Agency or Marketing position
- International Client Experience (Global or regional account)
- Broad understanding of all communication channels.
- Solid project Management experience and skills.
- Keen attention to detail paired with a strategic thinking mindset to everything you take on.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a central global team.