Junior Brand Strategist
Junior Brand Strategist:
Studio Black Tomato is a brand strategy and content creation agency. We have extensive experience in producing stunning, award-winning content for a wealth of luxury, lifestyle and travel brands.
We believe culture connects.
It’s how people make friends, travel and investigate other civilisations, spend their money, spend their time, make films and live their lives. The culture that resides in a brand is its belief system, coming from somewhere, standing for something and able to spark a connection on a deep-rooted level with the culture that resides in each individual in an audience.
When made, this cultural connection triggers deep, long-lasting brand loyalty. We never lose sight of the richness of people’s lives when we build a connection between a person and a brand.
- Taking a supporting role in researching and carrying out client workshops, for clients’ positioning, marketing and advertising strategies.
- Working on brand building / rebranding on a strategic level specifically within the lifestyle / luxury industries
- Leading accounts to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management within the luxury / lifestyle sector/s
- 2+ years’ experience devising brand strategies across a range of clients
- A background in advertising, design or marketing with strong business acumen and experience
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
If you are interested please contact: with your CV for more information.