Content Marketing Specialist
Content Marketing Specialist - B2B Technology - SW London - £35,000
Content Marketing Specialist - About the Company
My Client is a leading provider of cloud-based portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry.
Content Marketing Specialist - The role
As the Content Marketing Specialist you will be a key part of the internal marketing function, working closely with the leadership team to create content strategy and the implementation of that strategy via all digital and offline channels with a view to increase inbound leads and promote the business on global scale.
Content Marketing Specialist - Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with leadership teams to create relevant content after researching current markets and competitors
- Creative copywriting in line with brand narrative across content, channels and markets for different audiences
- Build relationships with external consultants with a view to drive influencer marketing
- Management of social media platforms
- Working with Digital Marketing team to ensure content is optimised for website
Content Marketing Specialist - Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within B2B marketing
- Proven ability in copy writing
- A self-starter capable of overseeing he full content development process from start to finish
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.