New Business Sales Executive- Fashion Sector
As a New Business Executive, you will generate new business for this portfolio of leading fashion exhibitions. This role requires a high-level of personal interaction over the phone, email, or face-to-face. It is well-suited to an outgoing, highly personable individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for networking at industry conferences and meetings. Converting leads into sold revenue by helping customers understand how exhibiting at these events and help them realise their strategic objectives. You must be able to travel, without restriction, throughout most countries, especially Europe.
What we are looking for, are you this person?
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proven experience developing key accounts
• Proven experience as a new business hunter
• Experience of cold calling
• Experience of working to a sales target
• Strategically and commercially minded being able to implement initiatives identified
• Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue chip companies
• Manage and build strong relationships with key accounts assigned
• Taking control and revenue day planning
• Professional services track record, either as a consultant / advisor or as an internal consultant/ advisor within a corporate
• Comfort around high level financial analysis and understanding of the key operational and commercial drivers.
• Previous experience in the events industry advantageous, but not required
• A strong understanding of client generation
• Being able to use initiative
• Ability to thrive in a stressful environment
• A quick learner – must be able to articulate our value proposition and convince prospective clients of its effectiveness
• The ability to work independently and part of a team
• A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner
• Strong organisational skills