International Brand Activation Manager
We are a highly successful, US-headquartered global confectionery business with a UK based international office. The UK International Commercial Sales and Marketing team, together with support functions, control business within all international markets outside of The Americas and Canada. The international business has achieved exceptional sales and profit growth success in doubling the business over the last five years and is targeting further substantial growth over the next three years. This success is as a result of investment and drive in product innovation and distribution through targeted new markets, supported by a substantial above-the-line marketing spend — all delivered by a small, intensely passionate, high-performance team.
As a result of this continued, strong performance, we are looking to invest in further strengthening our marketing team with the appointment of a highly driven and enthusiastic International Brand Activation Manager who will report to the International Marketing Manager.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work extensively with the international commercial team and key global distributor network contacts
- Develop and implement strategic brand-led activities and communication activations
- Remit will include NPD branded launches and promotional activities, as well as above-the-line TV advertising in some markets within our key strategic growth markets including the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Lead a variety of all encompassing major projects with a true hands on approach
- Influence the UK and international brand development agenda
We are seeking to appoint:
- A graduate-calibre individual who has developed their FMCG marketing career working with large food, drink or non-food brands in the UK market or internationally
- Developed brand marketing experience and skills up to Marketing Executive, ABM or in a Customer/Trade Marketing functional role
- An individual looking to take their next career step into a broader-based marketing role; one where you can really make things happen and further grow your career in a progressive company where your achievements will be recognised and rewarded
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email our retained recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 07747847214. Please send your up to date CV together with full benefits details quoting ref. MS/2034.