Our client, a boutique Creative Communications Agency based in the stunning Kent area, are seeking a passionate Integrated Account Manager with a Design Agency background to join their collaborative forward-thinking team. This is an exciting time to join the Company as they are going through a substantial period of growth, they heavily invest in their team and give you every opportunity to develop your career and impact on the future of the company. You will wear many hats in this role, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will begin your role supporting and learning from the Accounts team with the day-day delivery of work, growth, retention and profitability for a portfolio of accounts. As your role develops you will take ownership of clients and projects, and be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships, as well as having the opportunity to bring in new business and attend regular social/networking events. If you want to work for an agency that’s going places and rewarding your successes, then look no further.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Account Management team with day-day delivery of work
- Undertake a key role in the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within accounts
- Develop accounts, introduce services that support client needs
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects
- Help to develop solid briefs on behalf of your client, hold regular calls and meetings to provide progress updates
- Present and articulate the teams ideas to clients
- Working with senior management to set budgets, monitor costs and profitability, ensure timely invoicing and payment of fees
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of client context, competitors, and industry
Skills & Experience Required:
- Some experience in a similar role within advertising/marketing or communications agency
- Ideally some knowledge of the healthcare and wellness sector (not essential)
- Good project management skills
- Experience working within in a team driving projects from initial briefing to delivery of final product
- Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
- A proven track record of delivering high-calibre work
- Current knowledge of trends in integrated marketing including digital
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Good MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a go-getter, and looking to work somewhere where your hard work will be truly rewarded, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly