Mid - Senior Graphic Designer
A Small Independent Creative Agency based in London are looking for a Designer to join their team to work on a variety of clients and disciplines - covering brand identity and marketing communications that includes both print and digital.
This graphic designer role will involve actively supporting creative directors on our their major B2B/B2C corporate and smaller drinks accounts. The ideal candidate will need to bring a passion for global industries and experience in converting communication challenges to stand out design executed to the highest
* A proven understanding of branding and evidence of beautifully executed design. Evidence of excellent typography and layout skills are a must.
* A portfolio of live work that demonstrates their ability to turn a creative concept into designed communications across print and digital (around 50/50 balance)
* The ability to contribute to conceptual thinking and push an idea to reach it's full potential. Sketches of ideas and their creative process would be useful.
* To work independently, but also direct juniors, video editors and retouchers.
* To be confident in communicating and presenting your creative solution and rationale to the Creative Director and at times the client.
* To be considerate and proactive when working within a close-knit team, alongside other designers, copywriters, art workers, digital developers and project managers.
Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign,
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.