Looking for a UX Designer that understands users and their needs is a key part of our process and central to everything we do. Ensuring those needs are satisfied with intimately crafted experiences is mighty important to us, and of course essential to our clients - that's why this role is for someone who's happy and excited to be front and centre of our activities.
Working for a London based agency, you will be part of a highly creative and driven team.
The key responsibilities for the UX Designer are:
- Leading the development of UX solutions for/with clients - communicating, inspiring, challenging
- Working with strategic team members to develop user testing process and leading user testing groups
- Owning UX project scoping and definition phase to ensure projects exceed client expectations, on time and on budget
- Contributing to and sense checking the project planning process - estimating time against requirements where requested
- Taking on board feedback and ensuring solutions are turned around to meet client needs as well as guiding junior members to do so
- Developing impeccable UX solutions, and digital designs which delight the client and are at the required specification to be passed on to the technical team
- Being our client's brand ambassador for our UX output
- Working closely with the project and technical delivery team to ensure that designs are correctly executed across all platforms
The successful UX designer will be located in the London office and be an energetic, confident person. You will have excellent attention to detail and be committed to technical and creative greatness. You must be highly organised, pro- active and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary up to £50 000 + the opportunity to work in a creative agency.