German Speaking,Head of Marketing - Exhibitions
7 days left
This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional. You will be the Head of Marketing for one of the world’s leading Exhibition organisers working across a series of international manufacturing /engineering exhibitions. The exhibition series covers three continents and reaches more than 100,000+ specialised engineers, procurement and business professionals from 50,000+ companies worldwide. Connecting and informing the global market, it showcases innovation and new technologies, creates networking and sales opportunities and provides a platform to learn about new market trends. One of these international events is in Germany
You will will be responsible for connecting visitors and exhibitors in their three key markets. Managing a team of Marketing Managers and Executives, the Head of Marketing will create and deliver the global marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be fluent in German and expected to have 7+ years of marketing experience, strong commercial acumen and solid relationship management experience having worked with top tier Clients in the past. They will be working closely with our digital and campaigns team and are also aligned with the exhibitor marketing team.
Your Key Responsibilities will be;
Take and translate client requirements and turn into executable strategies, working within the constraints of show campaigns that are already in place.
• Employ marketing plans that translate into clear campaigns and activity schedules:
• Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure seamless execution.
• Ensuring all elements of the plan is covered tactically, and that accountability is taken and followed through with for each aspect accordingly.
• Oversee and input into all marketing promotions for partners to hit metrics and outputs.
• Audience identification – with segmented target groups promoted too accordingly.
• Content creation – assigning ownership from ideation through to design and delivery.
• Impact & engagement – to inform and inspire aligned with partner’s key outputs.
• Responsible for hitting marketing objectives for clients with ability to provide strong metric based supporting evidence.
• Engaging with clients and prospects to build rapport and provide marketing expertise and recommendations, including informing on updates and advising on performance.
• Drive customer focus and a culture of customer centricity across the team, ensuring all plans are underpinned by an understanding of customer needs, and market dynamics.
• Create and managing processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness improve performance and enable learning and development.
• Line management of an ambitious, dynamic, fast paced team of high performers.
• Working closely with and supporting sales teams through sales and proposal writing process.
• Collaborate with show teams and leaders within the business to increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Review campaign activity, spend and results to optimise or remediate where needed.
• Provide reporting of KPI and activity performance as required.
• Influence leaders and teams across the wider business to position the team’s successes and ensure widespread understanding of the role the team can play in growing the business.
Experience & Knowledge - Essential
• Ability to take and translate client marketing requirements and turn it into executable marketing strategies and actionable plans, working within the constraints of show campaigns that are already in place.
• Excellent Client Engagement skills – ideally must have worked in a client facing role before.
• Strong track record of hitting marketing objectives for clients with ability to provide strong metric based supporting evidence.
• Strong (and previous experience necessary) of line managing a successful team.
• Experience working with and supporting sales teams through the sales and proposal writing process, aligning sales and marketing activity including goal sharing, joined up planning, and lead management.
• Experience of supporting sales team in lead generation activity and / or hosted buyer activity
• Practiced in managing and implementing all aspects of the promotional mix.
• Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience
• Experience of most aspects of digital marketing, including eCRM, email & mobile, social media, website management, Ux, search and online advertising
• Experience of working within the events industry desirable
You will have
• A passion for marketing - strong experience of existing techniques and a passion for exploring new for the benefit of their clients
• Excellent people skills, both with clients and managing a team of ambitious, dynamic marketing individuals
Apply for German Speaking,Head of Marketing - Exhibitions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly