A premium talent and influencer focused automotive platform is looking for an accomplished Partnerships Director who has a good track record in influencing clients and winning new business.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in constructing imaginative cross-platform Creative Solutions working closely with clients.
The successful candidate will have three primary responsibilities:
* Identifying new sales leads and closing existing leads
* Developing our revenue model, commercial products and/or services
* Event networking (this role WILL include travel)
This role does not start with an established portfolio - it is expected that the candidate
can build this from scratch. We need expert hunters, not farmers.
You will have the direct guidance of the Commercial Director, particularly in the early
months of your new position, but will be expected to be self-starting and to deliver new
clients and high sales numbers consistently, and in doing so, will be given the freedom to
work in your own way.
The role has a global remit, and the majority of activity will be client-facing, rather than
working with agencies.
Skills & Experience:
* For this role you must have experience selling into senior c-level and marketing director level
at clients in the past
* A track record of being able to build a high worth client portfolio from scratch
* A history of over-achieving and smashing sales targets
* Preferably 3-5 years experience in either the UK media space or motoring industry
* History of selling six-figure brand partnerships is preferred