Global Senior Marketing Manager
Global Senior Marketing Manager - B2B
Up to £70,000 per annum
Central London, with regular overseas travel
Are you a senior marketer with a desire to build out a successful B2B proposition within the fitness/leisure/exercise space? Have you worked in a fast-paced, commercially-led role, where you have needed to carve out compelling and powerful marketing strategies? Interested in a role with board-level exposure, in a friendly, dynamic team?
I'm delighted to be working with a truly exciting market leader in the fitness and group exercise space, seeking to recruit a Global Senior Marketing Manager to position the brand as an educator and thought leader in the group fitness space, targeting their B2B - i.e. gym club audience.
The brand is looking for a truly committed marketer, who is excited by the prospect of global travel and regular communication with their key stakeholders in China, Japan, Germany and the Nordic territories.
- A newly created role at senior level, with the opportunity to define deliverables alongside the CMO working on the gym club and instructor channels.
- This role requires multiple stakeholder management, multiple agency management, so managing upwards and downwards is absolutely key!
- Defining and delivering B2B marketing plan across the global business.
- Identifying the need to assets, campaigns, and marketing activity and supporting your teams on the execution of these.
- Defining and delivering upon lead generation campaigns, using a strong understanding of the B2B funnel.
- Providing 3rd party content for content calendar, e-newsletter and global events.
- Delivering an outstanding digital B2B experience for gym instructors and club customers.
- Execution of all marketing initiatives as per marketing plan, briefing all stakeholders, and measuring outcomes.
- Commercially astute with a track record of success.
- 7 or more years' experience in B2B or B2B2C marketing.
- A global customer champion.
- Embraces change and supports others through change.
- A practical problem solver.
- Flexible in terms of approach and working hours to meet customer and project needs.
- Financial and budgetary management skills, including ability to interpret and analyse financials.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills and attention to detail, but able to see the big picture.
- Process and project orientated approach.
- Strong time-management skills - able to prioritise deadlines and multi-task.
- High competency in MS Office suite.
- Passion for the fitness sector is desirable, but secondary to proven commercial track record of delivering ROI in a campaigns-led marketing role.