Parnership Sales Executive - sport
Sales Executive – Brand Partnerships/sport.
to £27k plus commission/bonus.
My client is part of an international multi-media entertainment group. One of the top 5 broadcaster globally. They develop, produce and distribute over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
Their dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across their global portfolio of media platforms.
This position in London will report to the VP Partnerships. This role will be responsible for helping drive UK and pan regional brand partnership sales across UK and Europe into the media portfolio including TV, print, digital, social media.
- Help drive pan regional sales efforts
- This role will manage a portfolio of Media agencies and territories and look to develop and manage the revenue from this area.
- Regular meetings with agency and clients to obtain RFPs and insights on the key accounts they manage
- Managing all aspects of the deal from pitch through to campaign delivery.
- Work with Custom studios and client services team to ensure we provide unique, innovative and creative ideas to win business.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts and weekly business report
- Ability to think creatively
- Business development capabilities
- Travel required from time to time to manage sales in key regions in Europe.
Ideally will have strong knowledge and experience of working across digital and social
- Good knowledge of multi-media platforms including TV, print.
- Experience in a media sales environment preferably with direct sales experience, with 1 - 2 years relevant experience.
- Good PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail critical
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Client focused attitude
- Self-starter who is ambitious and driven to hit sales targets
- Knowledge of production a plus
- Fluency in French a significant bonus.