Strategy Director - BTL Agency - London
4 days left
A customer engagement agency based in the heart of central London is looking to hire a Strategy Director with a track record in digital and direct strategy. The agency has an excellent reputation in the BTL space and feature in the top ten agencies to work for.
This agency is led by an award-winning management team and delivers a wide range of services including digital, direct, e/CRM social and customer engagement programmes
As an experienced Senior Strategist, you’ll have a track record working across a range of channels. You put customer experience at the heart of your strategic thinking and thrive in a fast-paced always on environment. You’ve got a solid track record in BTL marketing and are looking for a step-up or a new adventure.
A pivotal role in the agency, you’ll work within the wider planning team, reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll lead the development of strategic campaigns and programmes. This is a role for a confident Strategy Director who understands the nuts and bolts behind digital & direct programmes, you’ll have courage in your conviction, inspire those around you with the ability to deliver BTL solutions that transverse customer journeys across multiple channels.
Some of the day to day
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective strategies and concepts
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- A natural storyteller, able to craft, simple memorable and inspiring strategies
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships and be responsible for bigger key clients
- Develop strong partnerships with senior team members across Client Services, Creative and New Business
- Lead junior team members
- Establish best practice, develop new tools and methodologies
- A thought leader in the strategy team – sharing market-based trends and industry business activity within the agency
- At least 8 years’ agency experience
- Proven expertise in digital and direct strategy
- Experience in the automotive category
- A solid understanding of brand and media strategy
- Experience in segmentation, research, engagement and interaction
- Ability to develop influential and effective senior level relationships (internally and externally)
- Experienced in leading on large scale projects and sell ‘big ideas’ to clients
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- Able to deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
This is an excellent opportunity to take your planning career to the next level with a well a No.1 customer engagement agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Strategy Director - BTL Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly