Partnership Solutions Manager
The TV Solutions department delivers non-spot solutions to RTL AdConnect clients across Europe. We are responsible for: sponsorship; special ads; branded content, influencer marketing and beyond. You will use your partnerships and creative solutions experience to sell directly to clients and to work with other RTL AdConnect sales offices to get TV & digital solutions higher up on clients’ agenda.
You will report into the Partnership Sales Lead, and work closely with the other sales offices and central marketing team.
The core objective of the Partnership Solutions Manager is to help deliver the TV Solutions department revenue target and in turn to contribute to the overall RTL AdConnect budget.
- Creating proposals (reactive & proactive) that are on brand, on brief, clear, and compelling
- Pitching proposals directly to clients and attending client meetings with other RTL AdConnect sales offices
- Evangelising partnerships & solutions internally across RTL AdConnect offices, ensuring all sales teams are up to date with opportunities in each market
- Work closely and establish strong rapport with media partners (broadcasters, MCNs and Fremantle) to fully understand: their channels and programmes; range of solutions in each territory; local market regulations/restrictions
- Taking briefs, refining them, generating ideas and briefing media partners
- Support the Partnership Sales Lead on new business prospecting
- You will be expected to travel (predominantly in Europe)
- Minimum media experience of 6 years
- College or university degree
- Experience preferably working in a media agency or broadcast media owner, ideally in sponsorship/partnership role
- Broadcast and digital media knowledge, and good understanding of the role that different media channels play in the communications mix
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with clients
- Analytical thinking, strong presentation skills, well-organised
- Enthusiasm for international TV
- Fluent in English, with French or German desirable
- Enthusiastic positive outlook
- International work environment in the leading European Entertainment Network
- Performance-based salary & competitive benefits package
- Full-time contract, based in London