Freelance UX Lead
Freelance UX Lead
The chance to work with one of the leading agencies in London specialising in digital design and UX, really pushing product design too. They work with heavily in the financial sector and also automotive. A global advertising agency with offices just off Liverpool Street, they are looking for a freelance UX Lead to come on board ASAP:
- You are a strong lead UX with great team skills and good IA skills to work on an XDL Experience design language repository. You will be part of a mixed team of both client and agency and you will be required to work from the client offices. It will be predominantly be based in London with some UK travel.
- The project is for large bank and you will need to figure out the site architecture for multiple brands and sub brands. The software is Frontify - experience in that is essential. We work in buddy teams UX/VD pairs and you will lead and orchestrate these as well as being hands on yourself. You will work alongside a content strategist to define the IA for the design system.
- As a UX lead you must be able to steer the team and the client when necessary to continue to deliver to a consistent vision. You must be able to work collaboratively with the client to fully understand the business requirements, ensure that the IA approach is logical through user testing and will be scalable.
- You should be comfortable running workshops to establish the requirements and approach for the project. You will need to be able to advise the client in the best approach
- Key skills and experience:
-Excellent people management skills
-A portfolio to demonstrate their skills
-Understanding of responsive design
-Great presentation skills
-Comfortable working in a client environment
- Software requirements:
This is an exciting project to be working on, it will be fast paced so the ability to work independently will be expected. This will be for 2 months initially with the very likely extension of rolling from there.