Senior Graphic Designer
7 days left
Our client is an award-winning healthcare communications consultancy in London.
This role requires someone who can structure and maintain a consistent creative quality across the business and is split across client-facing and internal work.
You will undertake all the internal design concepts and projects, including industry award submissions, branding, credentials and new business pitches.
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Managing the design team and freelancers.
- Educating departments on the importance of design.
- Leading concept development.
- Develop creative and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the client brief.
- Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time.
- Working with internal teams to help generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Help provide quality control over design outputs and production.
- Suggest design solutions in pitches and projects.
- Lead on business pitches from a design perspective, creating concepts, branding and assets for presentations.
- Client facings meetings and calls.
- Setting up and exporting final print and digital files.
- Experienced conceptual designer with multi-channel experience.
- The candidate will have the ability to think broadly around a client's communication need, with good understanding of working to strategic ends. Above all they will be a creative thinker.
- You will need to create exceptional creative solutions on budget from a variety of briefs.
- Experience of data visualisation and concept development.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with web-design, video editing and/or copy editing a plus.
Please apply with detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly