7 days left
My client is a global FMCG business that owns a number of well-known beauty and body-care brands. With a fantastic head office in the West Midlands with excellent commuter links, they have some exciting new vacancies in their marketing team.
The Role: The Media Executive will report to the Head of Digital and Media and work closely together to implement the UK media strategy across all channels but with a particular focus on digital media. Working cross-functionally as well as very closely with the media agency and media partners, the Media Executive will be a true specialist in what they do and offer ideas and support on how to keep the brand always at the forefront of the consumers mind. This is an amazing opportunity to really add value to this team and bring creative ideas to the table.
Key Requirements for the role:
- Work with brand team across all categories to understand how best to promote the brand and what media channels to use
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the consumer landscape to ensure all media activations are best in class and fit for purpose
- Track and monitor the success of media campaigns and learn from insight provided
- Budget management and tracking and responsible for media buying in partnership with media agencies
- With the Head of Digital and Media, manage the agency relationship and support on annual negotiations and planning projects as required
- Look to continuously improve campaign performance
The Candidate: To be considered for this role of Media Executive, you must have previous experience working within a media focused role, either an in-house role or within a media agency. You must have experience of planning media campaigns across all channels including TV, OOH, print and a strong focus on digital media. Exceptional communication and negotiation skills along with a demonstrable background of developing relationships with multiple stakeholders is essential. This role will require weekly travel to London to be with the media agency so a flexible approach to working is required. As well as the salary of £28,000 - £35,000, the role also comes with BUPA, bonus, 25 days holiday plus BH, pension, free parking.
Commutable from Stratford on Avon, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Birmingham
Media Executive, Birmingham, £28,000 - £35,000
Apply for Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly