Customer Insight Analyst - Fashion Brand
Are you an insights professional with an interest in fashion? We have a role, open to both agency and client-side researchers to work in an international clothing brand.
They are synonymous with their style which has attracted global consumers and seen new growth. Discover what consumers really want from their clothes and help drive the voice of the consumer in these new markets using a mix of quant and qual research and deriving ground breaking insights from the consumer information you collect.
In the role you will work with the brand team & internal clients to establish their aims and objectives
- Develop, manage and analyse research projects
- Help design quant projects, including questionnaires
- Run qual projects (some moderationbut not a key component, they can teach qual!)
- Manage external suppliers
- Deliver strong insights to stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in quant and/or qual research
- Show good cultural awareness and insight
- Be a good presented to senior stakeholders
So if you have an interest in fashion and want to have a big say in how a brand expands then this role could be a great option for you and your career