Studio Manager (Agency, Studio, Artwork, Design, Traffic)
6 days left
Our client is an award-winning healthcare communications consultancy in London.
The focus of this role is on running the in house design studio.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative agency background and have design qualifications.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the studio processes for all of the consultancy's design work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of day-to-day studio operations, including a small team of designers.
- Attending weekly scheduling meetings.
- Maintenance of workflow reports and track projects via studio management software.
- Full project management.
- Managing multiple high-profile projects simultaneously, ensuring they are within budget while monitoring project timelines.
- Design and artworking projects.
- Liaising with printers, developers, and external suppliers to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Attending client briefings.
- Dealing with client requests, queries and issues professionally and appropriately.
- Studio resourcing of extra freelancers.
- Introducing processes throughout
- Maintaining CMS and collaborative Google docs as required.
- Weekly timesheet management.
Key Skills Requirement
- Proven experience in a creative studio environment in a management / traffic management role.
- Experience in Design.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative suite, in particular, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Understanding of multi-platform creative projects.
- Working on multiple projects.
- Incredible task and time management skills.
- Mac proficient.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting.
- Experience in resource and project management.
- Experience in managing a small design team.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Studio Manager (Agency, Studio, Artwork, Design, Traffic)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly