Midweight Graphic Designer
We're looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join a London based brand and design agency who work for clients in various sectors including destination, retail, leisure and entertainment. You will work across a varied set of briefs from print campaigns through to digital. They are looking for someone who is passionate about design, always striving to produce work to the highest standard. You'll be able to be a part of all aspects of new and ongoing projects
You should be confident in presenting your ideas to the internal team and external clients.
- You should enjoy taking ownership of your work and ideas.
- You'll need to be able to lead and manage your own projects as well as jumping on to others when needed.
- You should relish the opportunity to design graphics across a variety of channels including print, interiors/environmental and digital. Animation and video work would be a huge bonus.
- There is a big opportunity to be part of shaping how we represent ourselves online and off.
A graphic designer with a love for all things brand design and visual.
- Strong typography skills
- Evidence of brand design is essential.
- A love for visual storytelling and brand design
- Creative thinker who can translate strategic needs into beautiful brand work, focused on meeting the desired outcomes relevant for the audience/brand
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Expert eye for detail and pixel
- Varied design experience showing you can take and adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt within a fast-paced business
- Proficient in the Adobe design software
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office
- An understanding of web design, user experience, and front-end development
- A solution finder
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.