7 days left
We are a boutique creative agency working within the fashion, luxury and jewellery sectors. We create visually arresting and beautifully executed communications for a number of global and UK based brands.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience.
The candidate would report to the Business Director in the agency, and work comfortably alongside creatives and agency partners.
The role will suit an Account Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge. They will have integrated advertising experience and enjoy working with a small, fast paced team.
Must have a strong interest and understanding of the fashion, luxury and accessories sectors, and show an appreciation of modern design, advertising, branding, and broader cultural trends.
Confident and gregarious, this person is comfortable building strong client relationships. A self-starter, they’ll be someone who is comfortable using initiative and working autonomously.
The ideal candidate would be/have:
- Enthusiastic about their work and enjoy the wider visual culture that fashion and luxury brands sit within
- 3 +years experience in account management
- Buttoned down. Well organised and able to manage priorities. Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision, be proactive
- Good presentational skills to be able to sell an idea to stakeholders and keep clients updated/involved throughout a project
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive management of campaigns, not only successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines but spotting opportunities and planning ahead to avoid pitfalls
- Managing client expectations and developing good client relationships
- Ability to manage financials and agency resource
No agencies please.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly