The Digital Designer will work in-house, designing and looking after all aspects of the company's visuals within the marketing department. This includes liaising and brainstorming with the marketing team to determine requirements and budgets, designing and developing concepts, graphics, layouts, websites and other media.
Michael Page have teamed up with an online gaming company that are looking for there next digital designer to join there team.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Designer is:
- Support the marketing team in their continued online presence by updating and maintaining the company website, creating graphics for social media posts and advertisements, contributing towards the production of promotional materials/videos
- Develop brand visuals; creating a sense of consistency and coherence
- Carry out the basic administrative tasks required to manage projects, tracking your budget and keeping a good record of expenses and invoices to submit to the accounting team in a timely manner
- Liaising with marketing team members to create layouts and content for print (eg. advertisement spreads in magazines)
- Liaise and collaborate with event planner and stand designers in order to ensure consistency of the brand
The successful Digital Designer must be:
- Flexible and have a desire to get stuck in
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in web design
- Skilled in visual design, user interface design
- Skills in animation - placing animations into video
- Ability to manage own projects
- Video editing skill
- Knowledge and understanding of both Japanese and English business cultures
- Confident with online platforms and social media
On offer for the successful digital designer is a competitive salary and opportunities to work with other designers around the world.