Influencer and Social Strategist
Influencer & Social Planner wanted to join a collaborative, forward thinking planning and insight team. This agency is part of a global network, and works closely with it's agency partners from top tier ATL agencies to a renowned 'Purpose' agency. It's an opportunity to join a very democratic team, shape the business and work across an extremely diverse mix of clients from Automotive, to FS, to FMCG.
- You'll 'get’ the influencer world and have a good sense of who’s who on Instagram and YouTube, and what makes some influencer campaigns work better than others, to help deliver high quality, credible content.
- Have clear views on how to find the most influential people for a variety of briefs (but be open and curious to new ways of finding them) as well as a clear understanding of the best way of working with them in a mutually beneficial and enduring way.
- Be an active consumer of influencer activity.
- Channel Planning (Social): Be able to make recommendations on appropriate channels for campaigns based on target audiences and platform capabilities
- A knowledge and interest in social media analytics and audience data will be extremely helpful.
In this role you'll have access to an exciting new proprietary influencer identification and insight tool which is tried and tested across the group. You'll be in charge of defining the influencer strategy component of communication plans by helping to determine the role of influencer communications, appropriate content topics and influencer types.You’ll also help design and run team training.
Hand in hand you'll also have a good knowledge of social channels, and a thirst for what’s changing and what is coming next. It’s important you understand not only how platforms work in the technical sense, but how different audiences behave on those platforms and how brands can leverage them. You’ll be comfortable with social media analytics, social listening and usage data, and this will inform a skill for strategic channel planning.
You'll need to be happy rolling your sleeves up when it comes to mining for social media Insights; using social listening tools, creating competitor reviews. You'll need to research and provide information on the latest developments to social networks, and the best ways brands can use them. You'll also help facilitate and train staff members on social listening tools, uses and reporting