A little about us….
We are Bray Leino a top 20 integrated communications business providing brand development, brand and comms strategy, advertising, digital, media, activation, events, training and software development.
We are dedicated to finding surprising ways to make our Clients’ brands and business successful by doing Whatever It Takes.
We are nestled in a big house at the heart of the Devon countryside and present a unique opportunity to do proper brand strategy for national and international brands always from the stresses of big city life.
A little more about the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning. Our client base continues to expand and we recently won an IPA Effectiveness award recognising our work with long-standing client Covonia and. We’re excited to be going into 2019 with an expanded and evolving offering.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Planning you will be working across our diverse business, activating a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of if channels. We need someone who, like us, believes in the power of strategy to make a difference, no matter the channel or market.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Being able to articulate and interrogate client needs based on the brand and business strategy
- Working with and inspiring the team to produce clear and directional strategy, founded in commercial and consumer insight.
- Using research to create original and innovative insights and provide a high-quality interpretation of research findings
- Writing inspiring creative briefs
- Being able to consult on a marketing strategy level, alongside pure advertising
You will be a self-starting, pro active person who is persuasive and compelling, able present arguments that will convince clients and creatives alike. Confident and creative in everything you do, you will have the ability to work across all channels including digital.
Our clients are so varied it would be great to see some experience of working with Food & Drink, Oli & Gas or OTC medicines brands but this is not a mandatory requirement.
And in return….
- Very competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- IPA Platinum Standard Professional Development
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to Work scheme