Media Exec London Arts and Ents Agency
7 days left
Be part of a forward thinking and highly creative integrated marketing agency responsible for the planning and buying of OOH advertising campaigns across a portfolio of arts and entertainment clients.
An important aspect of this role will be ensuring that you are fully aware of the most effective and latest routes to market via Outdoor media. Through your own research, and sustaining a culture of innovation and excellence in this field, you will keep the agency and our clients informed on the latest options and most efficient routes to potential audiences via the full suite of Outdoor media options.
Responsible for the planning, co-ordination and buying (where required) initially of Out of Home media campaigns across the Agency’s client base with a view to expanding to cross media planning and buying.
Contribute to the achievement of client satisfaction and departmental business objectives.
- Planning and buying Out of Home media campaigns using industry tools including Route
- Support the rest of the Media planning team to provide integrated cross platform campaigns
- Keep up to date with new and emerging opportunities for our roster of clients
- Delivering new or emerging media buys for our clients
- Cultivating relationships with media owners
- Learning and understanding our individual client requirements and demonstrating this when responding to briefs
- Liaise with clients where necessary and the Agency’s Client Services team to establish their requirements from the campaign brief
- Work with all departments where necessary to ensure campaign requirements are achieved
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships, using influence to build consensus and support between integrated marketing teams
- Keep current on industry trends and stay informed about all aspects of the business in order to effectively plan and develop professional skills and expertise
- Demonstrate expertise and actively suggest ways to improve agency working practices.
Technology: Proficient in Route, Ad Dynamic, Mediatel, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, internet
Please contact Nicola for more information on this role and other opportunities we have at Greene Media Network – 07766 918 444
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com
Apply for Media Exec London Arts and Ents Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly