Commercial Sales Executive
Combining innovative, engaging interactive formats with a premium network of high-quality sites and exceptional service, our client has established itself as a serious contender in the digital branding world.
Our client's company philosophy is rooted in positive user experience, and they work very closely with our portfolio of Premium Publisher Partners, ensuring that ads only appear on the best websites, around quality content. We're proud to have run campaigns for many of the world's top brands.
To top it all off, our client has been recognised by the industry with several awards, including three British Media Awards, a Media Momentum Award feature in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
- Generate revenue by maximising media agency relationships and generating client opportunities
- Target driven and proactive with a versatile, positive and determined nature.
- Confident presenter, strong relationship builder and persuasive negotiator.
- Strategic thinker who enjoys creating and delivering large scale innovative, brand campaigns. It is imperative that they consistently deliver high service levels and act in a professional demeanour as an ambassador of the business
- The successful candidate will have 2 to 3 years of online advertising sales experience, ideally in digital but other backgrounds would be considered.
This role reports into the Agency Group Head with the following key areas of responsibility:
* Meet monthly and quarterly revenue targets
* Establish and maintain key relationships within allocated media planning and buying agencies at all levels.
* Identify relevant opportunities for specific clients.
* Ensure Inskin Media is a considered format for relevant briefs and turn around proposals in a timely manner.
* Secure meetings with key contacts, hitting monthly meeting goals.
* Grow both new business and existing revenue streams.
* Proactive as well as reactive selling required.
Campaign Management & Administration:
* Manage expectations of clients - Delivery times of creative & campaign delivery.
* Regularly review live campaigns and identify opportunities for optimisation.
* Present campaign results back to agency contacts.
* Accurately brief in-house design team on mockups and creative builds.
* Ensure Salesforce is up to date with live and proposed campaign information and agency contact details.
* Keep an organised record of business including copies of signed orders and carefully manage expenses.