Data Scientist - Integrated Agency, Buck/Berks
This integrated agency who're at the top of their game, are looking to add a dedicated Data Scientist to their team of 90. They work with some of the world's leading tech brands and produce a wide range of collateral designed to enhance sales of products or services. Sitting in the development and strategy team, you would report directly into the Head of Digital.
My client is looking for a candidate that is curious, creative and innovative as well as having an excellent eye for detail and the ability to see trends and patterns from raw data. An essential skill is the ability to critically evaluate data, turn it into compelling stories for their clients and challenge assumptions.
What they would like from you
- Experience leading and delivering integrated data projects of all sizes
- Ability to communicate findings, and mine vast amounts of data for useful insights
- Use these insights to influence how an organisation approaches business challenges
- Use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics and maths to solve problems
- Sift and analyse data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Communicate important information and insights to business and IT leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of core web technologies and digital marketing trends
What's in it for you?
The working environment is excellent, everyone works for each other and they all certainly play hard. The offices are fresh, colourful, vibrant and open, and are in an easily accessible area with lots of parking.
Aside from a healthy starting salary, you'd have access to a wealth of experience to learn from, 25 days' holiday, subsidised gym membership, free private health-care and summer/winter parties.
Please apply to find out more about this great opportunity and the agency.