Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for an outstanding Digital Designer to lead the client's creative output across all digital platforms. We want to find a highly innovative, motivated and passionate Digital Designer who can work upstream in creative development in order to elevate digital concepts in our campaigns.
The Digital Designer will seek out the latest technological developments and product innovations: they will investigate testing and performance data, building these into learnings and strategy for future creative development. This candidate will proactively communicate these learnings, educating and disseminating this knowledge amongst the wider team for the benefit of the client.
The Digital Designer will work hands on, designing digital display ads for our large campaigns, designing emails and enhancing on-site customer experience wherever possible. This role leads other designers as required, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Persuasively presents digital design solutions to senior level stakeholders
- Constantly looks to raise the creative bar for digital deliverables: campaigns, onsite experience, emails etc
- Closely monitors developments in emerging technology/products for rich media
- Enhances knowledge of the wider team through sharing of outstanding work, best practices and digital design trends and innovations
- Understands testing and performance data; translates learnings into strategies and communicates these to the wider team
- Work in the ideation stage alongside Creative Directors, Associate Creative Directors, Art Directors and Copywriters ensuring digital concepts are central to the Big Idea
- Collaborates with Designers, Illustrators, production and post production teams
- When required, collaborates with 3rd party developers and designers to produce final product
- Scopes design initiatives and juggles multiple projects, proactively manages own and others’ time as necessary
Leads designer(s) in the completion of projects as necessary, providing clear direction and constructive feedback