Performance Planning Director, Media Agency, up to £50k
Role: Performance Planning Director
Company: Leading Performance Marketing Agency
Client: Iconic Brands
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £50K + Agency Perks & Benefits
Are you a future leader, with the ambition, knowledge and super powers to help take a leading agency through a hyper growth phase?
They are now looking to bring to the team a bright Performance Planning Director to drive digital performance strategy and planning for key clients, manage a team of Account Managers and drive digital thought-leadership within Ecselis.
What does that mean?
The role would sit between agency and leadership, client satisfaction, strategy, planning, and Innovation, and Marketing & PR.
Backed up by a well known media group, they are a results-driven performance marketing agency, whether they're talking about search, social, affiliate marketing, in-store traffic or conversions, they want to help their clients develop efficiency in new customer acquisition.
What's your background?
· Solid experience in the digital and advertising industry, agency side
· Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels (including search, social, affiliates and programmatic display) - any experience trading would be an advantage
· Proficient in data and analytics
· Solid team leadership and people management skills
· Passion for digital performance media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
· Excellent mathematical, written, oral, presentation and analytics skills.
What else do you need to know?
Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
Competitive salary and benefits!
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Then give me a call at 07592 503031 and we'll have a chat. If it's easier, you can also email me at email@example.com