ABOUT ENTREPRENEUR FIRST
Entrepreneur First was founded in 2011 by Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford with the aim of enabling the world’s most ambitious people to build the most important companies, and that is still true today. We are the world’s leading talent investor; we invest time and money in outstanding individuals, helping them find a co-founder, develop an idea, and start a technology company from scratch.
Across our programmes in Europe and Asia, to date we have helped over 1,200 individuals build more than 200 companies, with a total valuation of $1.5 billion. EF’s companies have been funded by many of the leading venture investors in Europe, Asia and Silicon Valley. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony Technology which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the Founders met on the EF programme.
EF itself is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including the founders of LinkedIn, DeepMind and PayPal and runs cohorts in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Berlin, Paris and Bangalore.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our Global Marketing team, based in London. This is a crucial role for EF, that will be responsible for shaping all elements of our content output. You will be expected to lead on three key areas:
Strategy - identifying our overall aims for content, and what we need to produce, for whom, and how. You will also be responsible for measuring performance & effectiveness.
Creation - you will be responsible for both coming up with concepts and organising the productions themselves, working with videographers/editors etc as required.
Distribution - ensuring that what we produce is actually seen by the right people, at the right time. You will have a clear view on how best to use content & social channels together.
This is a role which offers a rare chance for someone to shape our entire output from start to finish. We are looking for someone with ambitious aims who will push us, and has a track record of working in this area. You don’t have to be an expert in all three of the areas above, but you need to be comfortable taking the reins on them.
The Global Marketing Team is responsible for all marketing activity across EF’s six locations, and the perception and growth of our overall brand. You will report into the Global Marketing Lead, and will work closely with teams across all of our global offices.
- Have a real interest in marketing/communications, and how it works
- Have 3+ years of experience in a relevant content role
- Be comfortable & adept at both leading on strategic plans and helping organise productions (with 3rd parties/external suppliers)
- Have experience both of content creation & distribution
- Have excellent attention to detail, and strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated with ability to learn quickly, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have high EQ and the ability to work with multiple different people and teams
- Have a high level of ownership, and are able to be responsible for your projects
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.
You’ll get to:
- Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most ambitious individuals and have the opportunity to help start an institution that can change the way the most ambitious people think about their careers
- Supercharge your learning - you’ll have a very steep learning curve and work alongside a talented, ambitious, and committed team
- Embed yourself within the EF network - we work with the best founders and investors in the region
- Have a profound impact on how EF is perceived by the wider world
- Enjoy a generous holiday allowance (20 days + 2 weeks at Christmas)
Location and Start Date
You’ll be based at the our London offices at The Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey (SE16 4DG), and would start as soon as possible.
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 depending on experience, and there are also generous long term incentives for all permanent employees.
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature including but not limited to discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual preference, age, disability, or marital status.