Account Manager - eCRM
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge in Email Marketing?
If you are then we are looking for someone like you to work on a high profile and exciting account at an award winning marketing technology agency based in the West End. With 700 staff across 5 global offices they are looking to take on an enthusiastic Account Manager to work on a major global brand and manage a variety of eCRM campaigns. The role will involve working closely with numerous stakeholders both internally and externally to define the brief and manage the internal processes. You will help deliver dynamic email campaigns and one off projects via strenuous briefing, testing and deployment and then present post campaign performance reports with recommendations to how this global client can improve their email campaigns. You will be incredibly client focused and always look for solutions to how you can deliver the highest service.
What you'll do?
- Efficient and effective management of client campaigns
- Work effectively under pressure and keep multiple campaigns on track at all times
- Achieve client and internal deadlines
- Keep the commercial team up-to-date on a regular basis and proactively escalate any areas of concern
WHAT YOU'LL BE
Educated to degree level ideally
- At least 2 years agency experience in a client facing role, preferably digital or integrated
- Previous experience working within the email channel
- Focused on client satisfaction through impeccable client servicing, handling and reporting
- Able to pro-actively resolve client issues when they occur
- Organised with very good attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication
- Relevant computer skills - highly proficient in using Microsoft
- Able to work closely with the client team
- Interested and willing to understand clients' business requirements
- A clear communicator with a keen eye to detail
- Experienced in using an email service platform (ESP)
- Experienced at liaising between design team,s developers and clients