6 days left
PR/Communications Manager- Solihull - c£35,000
This innovative and growing organisation is looking for an experienced PR/Comms Manager with creative writing skills to join their team based in Solihull.
This role is responsible for creating and implementing an integrated B2B PR strategy at a national and local level in order to engage print, broadcast and online media, increasing brand awareness for all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and deliver a plan, working in partnership with the marketing team, to ensure all communications are aligned to the companies values and vision
- Defining key corporate and product messages in line with the new brand
- Researching, drafting, editing, gaining approval and publishing inspiring narrative and messaging for press releases and by-lined articles, promoting all aspects of the business
- Organise media events and develop strong trade media relationships
- Support content creation for key presentations and company collateral such as case studies, brochures, direct mail, information for website and videos
- Support on content for major bids for the business
- Create relevant quality content for digital media such as website, social media (predominantly LinkedIn and Twitter). Track competitor activity and respond in a timely manner
- Analyse and report on relevant metrics to prove value of PR activity
- Build community relationships and involvement in other aspects of industry regulations
- Build an internal communications strategy to share company strategy and drive engagement
The successful candidate will be instrumental in growing an already positive brand and must have a proven track record in public relations, designing and executing successful campaigns at both a local and national level with strong creative writing skills.
This role will suit someone currently in-house at manager level, or in an agency at account director level.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to apply.
Apply for PR/Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly