Client Experience Manager / Producer / PM #Lux #Brand
Client Experience Manager / Producer / PM needed ASAP.
My client is a luxury fashion, beauty and lifestyle super-brand based in London. They need of a client services specialist ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have experience as one, or some of the following: Project Management, Account Management, Production.
The role:Client Engagement strategy
- Define the Client Engagement strategy for key commercial moments
- Define the Client Engagement strategy for ad hoc product launches / cross functional projects
- Contribute in building and reviewing the Client Engagement programme (e.g. new segmentation, outreach performance, new feature in the system, defining KPIs, etc)
Development and enhancement of the value proposition
- Develop and plan the Client Engagement value proposition available to stores, in partnership with Marketing, Copy and Training
- Produce monthly portfolio of proposition to stores in the shape of the Client Engagement Pack
- Work in partnership with Retail Activation / Events to enrich the value proposition and find opportunities of stronger partnership and alignment
- In partnership with the Senior Analysts / Performance teams build a solid monthly contact plan where data match value proposition for maximum impact
- Develop and oversee delivery all of Client Engagement tools, such as cards, festive catalogues and any special initiative tool
Implementation of the Clienteling digital tool
- In partnership with IT, UX and the project management team, oversee to the development and launch of the Clienteling digital tool across all stores
- Ensure all business requirements are met and the tool is fit for purpose
- Ensure a smooth implementation into stores and satisfactory user adoption
- Work closely with the Digital team on any future integration
The ideal candidate will have worked for a well known retail / FMCG brand or agency. Strategists and Planners of all levels will also be considered if you have relevant CRM experience.
1 to 4 months on-site 5 days per week.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.