New Business Director - B2B marketing experience - Flexible working
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic personality to lead the New Business function at an award-winning lead generation and creative agency.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for delivering the overall sales target alongside maintaining you own new business. You’ll oversee a team of three Business Development Managers to deliver to agreed targets and increase new business year on year.
You will work with the MD to develop new business plans for the year ahead based on established KPI’s and trends. Forming a key part of the pitch team, you’ll inspire and successfully persuade clients on the calibre of our recommended approach.
You will report on the team and individual performance on a weekly basis as well as providing a detailed monthly sales report for the SMT.
Working with the marketing team, you will ensure that new business opportunities are distributed fairly and evenly according to individual requirements and KPI’s in order to maximise team performance.
An influential and engaging leader, you will lead by example, consistently delivering the highest levels of individual and team performance.
As part of your role and the overall target you will have a personal new business target of £250k fee revenue.
Requirements, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of target orientated sales with a proven track record of driving a sales-led environment
- Effective coach with a track record of building and retaining high performing teams
- High levels of gravitas
- Experience of generating high value sales based on a consultative approach
- Proven track record as a consistent top performing sales leader
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build influential relationships with prospects
- Experience of selling within a marketing based business would be an advantage
If you think you’re the Sales Director that we are searching for then get in touch with me, Jacqui Cowperthwaite by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV.