Email & Data Executive
Are you an Email marketer looking for your next challenge? An exciting opportunity is now available for an Email Campaign Executive to join our brilliant Audience and Data team.
As the Email Campaign Executive you will be involved in a broad range of marketing support activities that contribute significantly to meeting Haymarket’s marketing goals.
You’ll work proactively with internal business customers, to not only understand their objectives, but to use your knowledge of best practice email marketing, data and segmentation to help shape and refine their objectives to deliver first class data driven marketing campaigns, from concept to delivery.
Some of the things you’ll know
To be a great fit for the Email Campaign Executive you’ll have experience with most of the following and be keen to learn/develop the ones you haven’t:
- Comfortable with end to end campaign execution from taking briefs from marketing, presenting solutions, to delivering campaigns
- Experience executing segmentation and selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists for multi channel marketing campaigns,
- Perform reporting and detailed analysis
- Experience using Silverpop, IBM Watson, Dot Mailer or similar ESPs
- Understanding and awareness of GDPR compliance
- Execute segmentation and selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists for multi channel marketing campaigns, using segmentation and analytics tools
- Using analytics/dashboard tools such as Qlikview, Tableau or similar
- Creation of responsive emails using HTML, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (including intermediate to advanced Excel skills e.g. formulae, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Ability to prioritise tasks and effectively manage customer expectations
- Experience of managing stakeholders at all levels
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it lunch or drinks with colleagues, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.