Our client, a highly ambitious Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey working with some of the world’s BEST tech Companies, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Studio Assistant to help support their rapidly growing team working closely with the Operations Director on a daily basis. You will wear many different hats in this role, and be involved in multiple areas of business support including Front of House, office & facilities, HR, recruitment admin and much more! Your role will be extremely varied, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
This is an excellent opportunity for a vibrant and driven individual to have a hands on role from day one and be somewhere you can really make an impact- you will get out what you put in here! You will have hands on learning and mentorship from day one with the aim to ultimately progress in to a Studio Manager position when you are ready!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Front of House, including reception, handling incoming calls and meeting room bookings and set up, stationery/ food orders.
- Office purchases and developments, including seating plans and reshuffles- Facilities management- e.g liaising with the landlord to manage repairs.
- HR admin, including holiday accrual reports, setting up/ following up employee performance reviews, produce training documents/manuals.
- Ensure timesheets are completed and help generate project updates/ reports — Monthly reconciliation of company credit card.
- Recruitment admin, including interview set up, placement of ads, responding to candidates, obtaining new employee references and ID docs.
- Keep employee and software onboarding docs up to date.
- Help manage IT software license admin and user permissions.
- Set up company sharing lunches.
- Help cover the Resourcing Manager when they’re away.
- Help organise various social activities throughout the year!
- Health & safety duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-2 Years relevant work experience within an Agency environment.
- A good University degree is highly preferred.
- Proven experience multi-tasking and managing multiple projects is essential.
- Hands on approach at all times, we are looking for someone who sees the value in everything they do.
- Impeccable attention to detail!
- High integrity and a fantastic attitude.
- A welcoming smile and a positive approach, able to remain calm under pressure.
Apply for Studio Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly