PR and Marketing Assistant
PR and Marketing Assistant – Competitive Salary – London
Cult Furniture have opened up a position for a talented and exciting PR and Marketing Assistant, where you will be working with their PR and Marketing team to help the smooth run of the press office as well as to help with different marketing campaigns.
You will be working closely with the Marketing, Content and E-commerce teams on a number of projects, as well as maintaining and developing third-party relationships. This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing company and develop your career in public relations and marketing.
The key responsibilities of a PR and Marketing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the PR Manager in growing the PR strategy in line with business development campaigns and initiatives
- Sending out PR images to journalists as and when requested
- Supporting the development and implementation of the PR plan and activities within budget, to prescribed timelines
- Helping to manage image files and keep Press Loft (industry image database) up to date
- Providing assistance with marketing campaigns, promotional activities and PR related events
- Arranging and documenting sample deliveries and returns
- Assisting with influencer outreach and blogger activity, trade marketing activities and tracking and reporting on media coverage
Cult Furniture is one the fastest growing furniture SMEs in the UK. A dynamic digital business, Cult Furniture offers a great range of beautifully-designed, fashionable furniture at an affordable price. Cult Furniture believes that stylish spaces should be accessible to everyone and supplies furniture suitable for the home, the office and leisure industries alike.
The Cult Furniture team consists of more than 100 individuals, from buyers, in-house designers and trade managers to friendly customer service staff. Our expert team of professionals are able to help with any design need, from beautifully designed single pieces to entire offices and showrooms.
The key skills and qualities of a PR and Marketing Assistant:
- Knowledge of the lifestyle and interior industry, including brands, media, influencers, as well as wider interest in the creative field
- A creative, passionate and motivated individual with an understanding of communications, PR, marketing, branding and general industry practices
- Minimum one years’ experience in a similar role with a relevant degree in Communications, Marketing or PR
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, ability to multitask and prioritise but also possesses a scrupulous attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting skills; experience within the interior/lifestyle subject is a plus
- Second European language is a plus (German/French/Spanish/Swedish/Danish)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.