Social Media Manager
At Dewynters we believe experience is everything. From those we share together at theatres and concerts, exhibitions or sports events, to those we enjoy at home or online, every experience matters. Established in 1872 and based in central London, we’re a fully integrated agency specialising in live events, entertainments and the arts. Key accounts include The Book of Mormon, The Lion King, Royal Shakespeare Company, Waitress, ATP World Tour Tennis Finals and The Big Feastival.
About the Role
The role offers the ideal opportunity for a candidate to deeply engage with a fantastic entertainment brand, on the front-line with how its consumers interact on a day-to-day basis; delivering a aspirational tone of voice on social channels, the official website and in regular engaging email correspondance.
You’ll create & maintain groundbreaking content campaigns for some of the London’s West End award winning musicals; ensuring a best in market social community is successfully implemented across all key social media platforms.
Reporting to our Head of Social and working together with our Content Manager, you will:
- Be working solely on an exciting and creative social media and content campaign strategy;
- Be delivering a highly engaging social community, an active day-to-day dialogue with its fans, an integrated content approach
- Be the person responsbible for the brand in the UK.
Skills / Qualifications
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Have proven experience gained from a fast-paced agency or company
- Are brilliant at the development of big ideas and a keen creator of content
- Are able to develop, create and skillfully manage a tone of voice via multiple social media platforms
- Proactively seek and develop storylines within your Social Media campaigns and integrate amongst all media communication platforms; providing our clients with collaborative, exciting and mindful content
- Know the key social channels inside out and are a self-confessed social media nerd
- Have experience in activating and managing paid social advertising
- Have organisational and multitasking superpowers, whilst always thinking and being proactive
- Value working in a great team and are able to keep your cool and sense of humour under pressure
- Have some experience in content creation tools such as PhotoShop, iMovie, Final Cut and Video Production
- Are passionate about theatre and the creation of an exciting new musical in London
If you think this job is for you please send your updated CV and covering letter stating your salary expectations and why you are the right person.
What can we offer you?
We offer a whole array of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday rising to 28 days holiday (includes the Christmas shut down)
- Flexible working
- Private health Insurance
- Career development and training opportunities
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity package
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Complimentary theatre/entertainment tickets