New Business Marketing Manger - Design & Brand Comms Agency
This design and brand creation communications agency who are part of a larger network seeks a New Business and Marketing Manager to join their Business Development Division to play a central role in their growth strategy. Working for a diverse range of global companies from pharmaceutical and retail to charity and legal - they create compelling branding, digital and integrated communications to help them build relationships across investor, employee and consumer audiences.
You will play a key role in implementing their business development strategy raising their profile and the delivery of campaigns and events ensuring agency values, ambitions and goals are achieved. Professional, confident and calm under pressure with previous experience and knowledge of the creative industry and a desire to build broader skills is essential.
Role requirements include:
- Supporting the new business team as required across all new business and marketing planning, strategy and execution
- Building strong relationships with key trade and industry bodies, and within the wider group
- Identifying opportunities with businesses from tracking news across industries on M&A, product development, jobs moves etc
- Building strategies, tools and tactics to help support organic growth
- Creating feedback systems and measures to track the success of initiatives
- Generating fresh ideas to support new business targets
This agency has design at the heart of their offer. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and develop your career within a grown-up, professional, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. Please forward your details for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07885 822771 to discuss in confidence.
Apply for New Business Marketing Manger - Design & Brand Comms Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly